1. Submissions must have English or Spanish subtitles at the time submitted.
3. The submission is free but that's not mean you can not follow our festival rules if you don't follow them your movie is going to be disqualified from
4. We do not accept music videos.
5. Submissions must be submitted as an online streaming video via a participating submission platform (FilmFreeway), a password-protected streaming URL.
- If you submit the movie YouTube (UNLISTED) OR VIMEO (PUBLIC) the film is going to be disqualified automatically from our festival. We do not accept also like Dropbox address, Google Drive, One Drive ect.
6. Submission Eligibility
- All submissions must have been completed after January 1, 2019.
7. Selection of Films
Submissions are reviewed and selected under the following criteria:
Strength of story
Quality of narrative and production values
Independent nature of the production
Original Story Teller
All movies need to be submitted before October 31 of 2021.
7. If your movie is selected you need to send us the follow information
Full finish movie.
Need to have English or Spanish subtitle.
Information about the filmmakers including the cast.
Photo of the movie and Trailer not more 30 second.
8. If you are selected you need to be available for press conference and for Q & A.
9. If your film is selected you are going to have full access to our festival including the online workshops.
10. If your movie is. selected you need to promote also your film in your country.
11. The official nomination for the festival is going to be on December 01 of 2021.
12. All movies need to have their music wright and copyright.
13. We do not accept movies submitting on (Google Platform, One Drive, DropBox or other platform) we only accept movies if they are in VIMEO WITH THEIR PASSWORD OR DIRECT THRU FilmFreeway PLATFORM.
14. We also accepting student films.